F. A. Q.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
- If you would like further information on general questions, contact the Archdiocese of Vilnius Curia Secretariat.
- For information about filming and questions for the press, contact the coordinator of Curia communication.
- For educational and pastoral care for the family, and Pre-Cana courses, contact the Family Center of the Archdiocese.
- For youth-related topics and activities, contact the Vilnius Archdiocese Youth Center.
- For religious education and catechism, contact the Vilnius Archdiocese Catechism Center.
- For preparation to receive the sacraments, contact your local parish.
- For Social Services for yourself or those near to you, contact CARITAS in the Vilnius Archdiocese.
- Search Mass Times to find Catholic worship times and parish contact information.
- For the list of clergy in the Vilnius Archdiocese.
- For questions relating to Church Matrimony, contact the Church Ecclesiastical Court.